What causes spinal stenosis?
- Degenerative disc disease – the wear and tear of the spinal discs disrupts the natural structure of the vertebrae, hence, limiting the spinal canal.
- Herniated/bulging disc – at the onset of degenerative disc disease, discs will tend to bulge and slip out from their natural location in the spine, this hitting and compressing spinal nerves surrounding the discs.
- Congenital stenosis – some people with spinal stenosis could be traced genetically.
- Middle-aged people are common to acquire spinal stenosis.
- Injury-laden body – accidents traumatized the bones of the body, especially from a hard fall or from effects of previous surgery.
- Osteoarthritis – people suffering from osteoarthritis are highly likely to have spinal stenosis due to bone spurs that develop through aging.
Spinal stenosis symptoms may not be noticeable immediately. However, if not attended soon, spinal stenosis may worsen and will lead to serious conditions. If the body senses difficulty moving, receiving pain while walking or standing, even for a short time, it is time to have your spine checked by health experts.
We Can Help
San Diego Neuropathy could be the answer to your spinal stenosis. We remove that pain away by applying advanced methods in chiropractic care. With our trusted medical experts, we conduct a rigid evaluation to see if you are a candidate for subluxation adjustment?
Come and see us at our clinic and begin your treatment before it gets worse. At San Diego Neuropathy, we offer the best and we take care of our patients. The moment you step away from our clinic, we assure you that you are well informed, feeling better and healthier. Shorten your agony, let our chiropractor bring you to complete relief from spinal stenosis.